Traxee

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I just couldn't do it!

So, did I run last night? I tried, but my stomach was just upset enough that I only ran about 4 blocks, and then decided to head back home. I was really disappointed because it was a beautiful evening, and I wanted to see just how far I could make it. Instead, my husband and I did TurboJam at 9:00. The Turbo Sculpt routine is low impact, so it didn't bother my stomach.

Tonight, I will try once again to run. It is very cool outside, particularly for June. Addison and I went for a walk in the woods, and I wore a long-sleeved shirt and a sweatshirt. I might just have to stick to the treadmill tonight, which is BORING! It seems to take so much longer than running on the street, plus I obsess over how much further I have to go. Morgan and I had planned to play tennis this morning, but it was raining. Honestly, I was happy to sleep in, and I worked on homework all day. I am OCD when it comes to work for my classes. Though I have several days before the assignments are due, I was determined to get them in today - which I did.

That's it for today. It's a dreary day - great for being lazy (or for working on laundry, which is where I am headed!).

No comments:

Post a Comment